Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 72: Kayden's Cost of living

14 April 2008

I've an estimated "cost of living" for Kayden:



1. Milk powder (Nestle Nan 1, $29) : 5 to 6 feeds per day, Consume 1 can every 8 days. Average cost $3.60 per day

2. Diapers (Pamper baby dry or Huggies Dry comfort, average $0.25 per piece): About 6 diaper change per day. Average cost $1.50 per day

3. Diaper wipes and accessories. Average cost $1.00 per day

4. Bath accessories (J&J tip to toe bath and etc.) Average cost $1.00 per day

5. Electricity and water bills: Lights, aircon, 1 bath and 1 washing machine wash everyday. Average cost $2.00 per day

Total cost: Less than $10 per day (exclude any doctor fee, childhood vaccinations, transportation, insurance, education cost, toys and etc.)

Time and energy to take care of a baby, UNABLE TO OBTAIN A COST

BUT the joy when you see him smiles, PRICELESS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi karin,
this cassandra, remember me from brides forum? heard from deremi tt u had a baby boy too! lets keep in touch soon!

msn - cassandra_san@hotmail.com
blog - http://kieferwang.blogspot.com/

Daphne said...

hey,
u really break down the cost for kayden to see izzit? till now, i dunno how much i have spent on Carene. I agree tat certain things are priceless:)

Purelyz said...

Hihi, Cassandra! Of cos i remember you. U look so different now.. another new addition to your family soon. Happy for you. One boy and one girl. My dream combination! ;-) I think we should meet up after Gwenda's full month, maybe June. Then let's all our babies play.

Purelyz said...

I'm so "extra" to calculate cost. Too free le... Haha... Jus estimated cost. I also dunno how much i spend. Hee...