Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 284: New missions!

11 Nov 2008

It's my 2nd day of leave. I have a mummy and son morning...



There are a lot of new missions to accomplish:

1. Apply for Kayden's passport


Wow... so many people. Need my thumb prints in saliva?

We went down to Lavender, ICA... We decided to apply through application file, not queuing up to wait and also can save $10. The passport should be ready on 17 Nov.

2. Buy a new handphone

I've been surfing Sony Ericcson's webby to select my new handphone. I'm so fed up with my touch screen. I wanted a C902! So i trade in my P1i for $200 (quite a good deal) and pay for $98. Haha!


Taken with new hp at the "K" wall!

3. Let Aunty April and Uncle ZC to baby sit Kayden.

Just for a few hours, we went for a movie sponsor by his company.



That's a challenging task. But Kayden have been such a good boy and surprise all of us!

More Pics coming...

No comments: