Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 312: Visit to Salon

09 Dec 2008

I want to do something different to my hair before the HK trip next week. So i went to look for my sister at Hair Inn.

My mum brought Kayden along. Kayden is super funny when the staff shampooed my mum's hair. He stare so hard and have no time to blink his eyes. He even wants to touch the bubbles. Haha...



Then my sister disturb him with the hair dryer. See, how funny he look when the wind is blowing on his face...



I start at about 7pm and end at 10pm. So tired. I got a trim on the the ends then a new colour for my hair...

Not very obvious in this picture... there are highlight streaks and overall colour is greenish ash. I like it!

No comments: