Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 194: WRD

14 Aug 2008

A "stupid" conversation between Mummy and Daddy

Daddy: I can't find my wife. Can i request for a replacement?

Operator aka Mummy: Yes, you can. Please tell us your current wife name.

Daddy: SF Kong.

Operator aka Mummy: Thank you. We will replace a new wife for you.
The new wife name is Karin Kong.

Daddy: Huh... Can I request for upgrade?

Operator aka Mummy: Sorry, no. But you can opt for warranty extension for the current one.

Daddy: Oh... Then can I do trade in?

Operator aka Mummy: Sorry not available. You package does not allow trade in.

Daddy: .....

Operator aka Mummy: Thank you for calling WRD. We hope to serve you again.


Text msg sent to Daddy:-

Thank you for calling WRD. Your request is approved. We are glad to inform you that a new wife, Ms Karin Kong will be deliver to your stated address today with a free gift, Kayden Tsui. We hope you will like it.

Thank you for calling WRD (Wife Replacement Department)

Haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hubby was asking what's the hotline number for WRD ;) Ha ha

Purelyz said...

U shd tell him cannot go WRD, cos now is 2 in 1. Haha... I saw ur blog... already counting down. Congrats and take care!