10 Mar 2008
I've been a mummy for 1 month, 1 week, 1 day. What i can say is: What a new life! It's not easy.
The labour is not easy (although compare to other mummies which have more difficult labour), the recovering period is not easy (1st 2wks aching here and there), confinement is not easy (a lot of things need to take note), Feeding is not easy (BF and night feeding is tiring), Taking care of baby is not easy (tons and tons things to do) and getting back to shape is not easy (still have 7kg to go).
Heard from other mummies that there are more to worry, more to take note and more difficult task coming, when Kayden grows older.
I've learn to appreciate my own mummy more. Thank you for the effort to bring me up...
I still have a long long way to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i totally agree with u..itz a life long commitment..however, when u see kayden grows each day, all ur effort is worth it
Post a Comment