Mummy went to Bangkok for a 2 days sales training cum shopping. The product sales training (it's boring) and meetings with bosses during the 1st 2 days. Then personal time on Fri and Sat!
I went to Bangkok with Shannon (my colleague) and Kernis (my good friend), then we meet up with April (my sister) and Katie (my sister's colleague), also Pam (Shannon's friend).
It's my first time to Archemica Thailand, a very nice office and building. So happy to meet up with Tib, Phi, Oye and Herbert.
I've great dinners, shopping, massages during these days. I miss my little Kayden during these few days. I'll look at his photos before i went to bed and called home a few times to ask how my mum is coping with my little boy.
My flight tomorrow is at evening, i'll get to see my Kayden le!




No comments:
Post a Comment