Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 120: Cranky Kayden

1 June 2008

It's another home-alone day and little Kayden is super cranky today. He wake up at 9.30am, kicking and moving, waiting to be fed. He got his breakfast at 10am, then he continue kicking and playing. I think he got a bit bored, so he make little noises to "alarm" me. I'm doing house chore, wiping and sweeping the house. So have to stop work and get to him.

Then his lunch time at 1pm came, fed him and put him down to let him continue playing. I quickly mop the floor and turn on the washing machine. Bathing time at 2pm. He is smiling and normal till i get him out of the water. He start screaming. Really cannot tahan him... So have to dress him while his screams torture my ears. Put him back to his bed. He fall asleep. So i went out to take out the washed laundry and have my super late breakfast at 3pm. Just too lazy to go downstair to pack lunch. He start screaming suddenly. So attend to him again. He just continue crying and make unhappy noises even though i cuddle him. Then he sleep again.

I decide to go down to NTUC to buy something to cook for dinner. I've the craving for carrot and corn soup. While he sleep, i put him to his stroller and went to NTUC together. While paying, he wake up, just normal and nice baby. The horror came back and we reach home. He started screaming again. So the next few hours are cry, cuddle, sleep, cry, cuddle, sleep.

Haha... but i still manage to finish boiling my soup. Not bad le... Then he get better in the late evening. I still got time to write blog while he play with himself.

Daddy came back at 9.30pm and we have dinner together. Then he started cranky again. But luckily, after his dinner fed and change into his PJ. He sleep soundly at 11pm... Sighz... Finally...

Gd nitz! Tired day...

No comments: