Feeling a bad sore throat when wake up this morning. I've decide to go to the Doc and take MC, just want to rest at home. I've not been resting well, so it's easy for me to get flu virus attack. Every rest day from work is Kayden's day... that's mummy life!
The baby cot that we brought at Taka on wkend arrived at 2.30pm. Ka Man and me spend a bit of our time assembly the bed. Easy job. As this bed is a travel baby cot, a lot of things are easily assembly.
Then we meet up with my mum and Kayden for dinner. Dun really want to spread my flu virus to Kayden, i've to maintain a bit of distance.




3 comments:
Kayden mummy, take care! It's definitely not easy to take care of the little one when you are not feeling well yourself. Hope you get better soon.
P.S: Re the baby cot you bought at Taka, is it a good bargain?
Thank you. Wat to do... I'm those kind of people that get virus attack easy. Sighz...
Btw, the baby cot is not those wooden ones, it's travel type one. U can see the cot picture in the latest entry.
Thanks Kayden mummy, I think that's a good buy!
Post a Comment