3 June 2008
When mummy and daddy are pak-talling (dating) few years ago, the serial drama "Sex and the city" is one of our favorite. I'll borrow or buy pirated DVDs and bring them over to daddy house to watch. Then daddy will accompany me to watch but usually fall asleep before he can finish. Time flies, daddy and mummy have been together for more than 7 years. We went to the cinema to watch the movie version of Sex and the city. It just feel like we are still "pak-talling"! Haha... I enjoy the movie a lot. Still a lot of funny and interesting lines. Highly recommend!
We have not seen Kayden today. Missing him... He is with my mum today. Tomorrow should be able to see him after work. I'm feeling a bit headache and sore throat. I think i kena flu virus le...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment