I start my 1st Post-natal massage this afternoon, quite painful when she massage my tummy. I keep telling myself that the wrap is good for me, but my skin get a bit itchy, so i took off after 8hrs. It seems to helps a bit... Or my eyes playing tricks?!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Day 10: Little Blur blur
12 Feb 2008
This is how blur blur Kayden look like when he 1st wake up.
I start my 1st Post-natal massage this afternoon, quite painful when she massage my tummy. I keep telling myself that the wrap is good for me, but my skin get a bit itchy, so i took off after 8hrs. It seems to helps a bit... Or my eyes playing tricks?!
I start my 1st Post-natal massage this afternoon, quite painful when she massage my tummy. I keep telling myself that the wrap is good for me, but my skin get a bit itchy, so i took off after 8hrs. It seems to helps a bit... Or my eyes playing tricks?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment