I heard from other mummies that women after give birth will have "serious" hair fall problem when bb is 4 month old. One of the mummy said that she see hair fall everywhere. On the bathroom floor, on the pillow, on her clothes and blah blah blah... I'm worried. Even my mum say she have this problem too. It might be mind playing tricks or what... I think i see a bit more hair on my palm when i wash my hair... I need hair toxic!
Then little Kayden also have hair fall problem. His cradle cap still around. Applying baby oil on his scalp once a day. Should be coming off soon...
Little update from my mum. She say little Kayden will laugh with sound (last time only smile) now. Great, he should be more fun to play with next time!
Little update from my mum. She say little Kayden will laugh with sound (last time only smile) now. Great, he should be more fun to play with next time!




No comments:
Post a Comment