Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 116: Losing

28 May 2008

Just my weight history... My last measure weight before i get pregnant is 53kg. Then i gain a total of 13kg throughout the 9 months. In late Jan before Kayden is born, i feel like a penguin and weighing 66kg.

After "popping", i measure 60kg in Feb, a week later. Now i measure 55kg after 3 months. I'm losing weight in good rate... I didn't go on diet, no workout too. Just taking care Kayden, work stress and drink a lot of water. I'm just too lazy to exercise... my flabby tummy is still around. Just a few more kgs to go... Jia you!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

We dun nid any slimming schedule..juz taking care of baby will help us lose wt..

Purelyz said...

Ya, i think that's the best slimming schedule!