Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 98: Kayden says...

10 May 2008

Kayden says:

Today i wake up at 7.15am, Mummy change my diaper and serve me my breakfast (150ml milk). Then after that Mummy put me back to bed and i went back to sleep.

Then Daddy called. He is at Clementi and he is about to bring the dog downstair. But he forgot to take the keys before he close the door behind him. So he is lock outside the house with Jazz.

Mummy have to go over to "rescue" Daddy. She start packing my things then wrap me with a blanket, as it's raining outside. We took a taxi back home and "rescue" Daddy. I can't sleep in the master bedroom, as Daddy just came back from night shift and need to sleep well.

I think Daddy ask mummy not to tell others about this incident as it's very embarrassing.

But mummy didn't says. I did! Opps...



P.S. A video of me alone in the room

No comments: