Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Day 247: Special Agent K

05 Oct 2008

My mum brought Kayden to my uncles' house in the late afternoon. Then me and Ka Man went to brought new lightnings for the kitchen. After that we went to vivocity to watch a movie. It have been a while since we have alone time together....

I've done up a baby cartoon from huggies website. So cute...





Kayden is Special Agent K!

4 comments:

Daphne said...

So cute!

Purelyz said...

Carene can also go to huggies webpage to do one. It's cute...

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, so cute, do you still have the link to make this? I failed to find it on Huggies website. Hope to make one for Kai Jie, hee hee. :)

Purelyz said...

Congrats! U update ur blog so late. I didn't know ur boy is out! Haha! I also can't find the link. It have been a while ago, i also forgot what is the link.. Sorry...