12 Oct 2008
Another wkend with Kayden. I need to go to the optical shop to get my contact lens done and a bit of shopping at NTUC, of course to pack my dinner. So got to get ready for a short trip with Kayden.
His stroller is always the big problem. Cos i need to carry it one floor down to get the lift. Luckily, i got the lighter green stroller at home. It's still OK. But after a few carry up and down the stairs while going around Clementi Central, my arms get tired. Why can't Clementi Central be more stroller-friendly?!
When i reached my blk, it's the going up to my floor the ultimate test! I run up to 12th floor with all my grocery, left Kayden in the stroller at 11st floor. Then run down to carry Kayden and stroller up. After this super short trip, I'm dead tired! When is the lift going to be done?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment