Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 260: His 1st studio photoshoot

18 Oct 2008

I got a call from NbyN for a free makeover with 2 pictures taken back in CD. We went in today at 6pm. It took us nearly 2 hours to finish all, including the "get-to-know-you" small talk, then makeup and hairdo, photo shoot, selection of pictures and selling of package.

Here's the pictures:


We didn't sign the package.

Firstly: Too costly, more than SGD$3K for a lifetime membership!
Secondly, I don't find the staffs very pro, as i don't really like the makeup, make me look like panda.
Lastly, I don't find the pictures very nicely done. I did my own editing, with the frame.


Kayden is very moody during the photo shoot. The photographer say Mummy and Daddy enjoy more than the baby! Haha!

6 comments:

Daphne said...

oh yes, can tell that kayden's parents enjoy more than he did.

Purelyz said...

Hee... Ya, ya. Hopefully, he is happier when he took his next studio pictures.

Unknown said...

oh it's a pity he's not his usual smiley self, otherwise the photos would have look great!

Purelyz said...

He is in bad mood. I think he is unfamiliar with the place. Next time the warming up time need to be longer

Edna said...

Maybe Kayden is not used to taking pics in studio environment?

I also been there for my 2 free pics too a couple of years ago. Had quite a bad experience dat time. I find their staff very pushy to sell their package. They even asked their manager to come when they cannot sell to me successfully and they can say hurtful stuff. Must be very persistent and thick skin. I think not even worth to take up the package after going thru all these.

Purelyz said...

Wow... luckily my experience is not too bad. When i goggle their name, can see a lot of bad comments. I saw that a lot of customers have been complain to CASE and the court have also warn them to change their selling way. So now their staff is not very pushy. When we say no, the manager also say nothing, jus walk away. If he say hurtful stuff, i'll shot back!