14 Oct 2008
Daddy bring me back to Granny's house today. On the way to Woodlands, a lot of school girls play with me on the MRT. See.. I'm so lovable... Hee...
We meet up with Granny, Xuan Ting at Causeway point. Daddy want to buy a safety door for our house, as i keep "running" into the kitchen on the walker. So we went to Kiddy Palace after that they have waffles with ice-cream and i only got my usual again, a bottle of milk! I didn't want to drink and keep swinging my hands, till i landed my hand onto the cream on top of the waffles! Haha!
Grandpa and Mummy came after that and we went back to Granny's house. I slept on the way there. After i wake up, Mummy feed me with pumpkin porridge, i ate so much as i'm hungry.
I play with the dog and he keep licking my hands and legs. Granny also pass me a toy that make a lot of noise and music when i push the buttons. Mummy change me into my pj then we went back home.
Such an exciting day! Zzzz...ZZzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment