07 Jul 2008
It's his Doc day again. Appointment at 3pm, but it started to rain at 2.30pm. So we have to wait till the rain stop. Finally it stop at 3.30pm. We reach there more than 1 hour late, but no long queue. So now i know, we should be late for appointment. Hee...
I have a short chat with the nurse about his milk intake volume, which have been decreasing since last week. I've told her that i suspect it's the nipple size. I wanted to change to a bigger one, but my mum don't want. The nurse agree with me and ask me change to a bigger one.
After a few more questions on introducing solid food and routine questions like any allergy , any fever after last injection, she took his weight, length and head circumference.
Weight: 7200gms
Length: 68cm
Head Circumference: 42cm
As i've opt for 6 in 1 jab, Kayden don't need to come back during his 6 months, only during his 9 months for development assessment.
Kayden have been very cheeky inside the room. Keep smiling to the nurse. I think he love pretty young nurse! Haha... He did scream when the needle poke in, but stop after that. he want to show he is macho...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment