31 July 2008
Kayden have try rice cereal with apple, pear, mango, banana puree. Also apple juice. Kayden seem to be less interested in rice cereal compare to few weeks ago. When we first feed him rice cereal, he will open mouth big big. And often seems like he never have enough. But now, i've to put the spoon outside his closed mouth for a while, before he want to open his mouth. Then sometime he can't finish his portion.
I'll need to shop for other new stuffs. I think i'll try barely cereal instead.
When he reach 6 months (in 2 days time), I'll ask my mum to cook porridge with minced meat for him. He need to try vegetables soon. It's time to get busy with recipes...
Kayden have try rice cereal with apple, pear, mango, banana puree. Also apple juice. Kayden seem to be less interested in rice cereal compare to few weeks ago. When we first feed him rice cereal, he will open mouth big big. And often seems like he never have enough. But now, i've to put the spoon outside his closed mouth for a while, before he want to open his mouth. Then sometime he can't finish his portion.
I'll need to shop for other new stuffs. I think i'll try barely cereal instead.
When he reach 6 months (in 2 days time), I'll ask my mum to cook porridge with minced meat for him. He need to try vegetables soon. It's time to get busy with recipes...




No comments:
Post a Comment