29 July 2008
Tomorrow is my company training workshop day. In the morning, most of us in office is busy preparing for the big day. My colleagues are doing rehearsal and packing. I'm helping with all the misc items. Confirm all participants, reply emails, venue arrangement, packing up all the notes and bags.
In the afternoon, we went over to the hotel to set up. We have another round of rehearsal... then dinner at 10 plus. Reached home is nearly 12 midnight. So tired...
Kayden is still awake when i reached home. I should feel glad that i can still hug him and say hi. Or i should be a bit worried, will Kayden become an owl like mummy?
I didn't manage to take pics of my little Kayden for quite a while... Sighz...
Tomorrow is my company training workshop day. In the morning, most of us in office is busy preparing for the big day. My colleagues are doing rehearsal and packing. I'm helping with all the misc items. Confirm all participants, reply emails, venue arrangement, packing up all the notes and bags.
In the afternoon, we went over to the hotel to set up. We have another round of rehearsal... then dinner at 10 plus. Reached home is nearly 12 midnight. So tired...
Kayden is still awake when i reached home. I should feel glad that i can still hug him and say hi. Or i should be a bit worried, will Kayden become an owl like mummy?
I didn't manage to take pics of my little Kayden for quite a while... Sighz...




No comments:
Post a Comment