Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 175: I'm so sleepy...

26 July 2008

I borrow the company van from my colleague today. Then i drove over to Bedok to visit my ex-colleague baby girl with WX. She is quietly playing her toy and she is so cute and keep smiling. Kayden is naughty and don't want to drink his milk. After our lunch, we left the house. On the way to the carpark, Kayden look like this ---->


I'm so so sleepy...
Haha...

We went over to Bugis to meet my mum then went home together. We have planned a night out! So Kayden stay with my mum.

We are meeting his colleagues to watch Eason's concert at National Indoor Stadium. I manged to get cheap tickets on Ebay. Very proud of myself. It's a $88 worth ticket, i got it for $35! And we sit at $128 seats, cos the concert is not full and we got a free upgrade. Hee...



We enjoy the concert and have supper before we go home to fetch Kayden home. Such a tired day...

No comments: