Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 157: Thinking of starting on solid foods

08 July 2008

These few weeks have been I've been thinking of starting baby on solid foods. So yesterday have check with the nurse but she highly recommend i should not replace his normal milk nutrition until he is 6 months. Any solid food is just supplement. I went on forum to search for suggestions and feedback. And found out that a lot of parents start solid food as early as 4 months!

Then I'm introduce to this interesting web page:

http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/

QUOTE:" When thinking about starting baby on solid foods and introducing solids to baby, a good rule of thumb is to "Watch the Baby - Not the Calendar!" This is true when introducing solid foods (complementary foods) for both breastfed and formula fed infants. Just because baby has turned 4 months old does not mean she needs to be introduced to solid foods!"

Ok, i should wait and see....

No comments: