After the tiring trip, it's our 1st day in Singapore in Year 2009! It's EL and YC ROM day, and we have promised to attend their day. So need to wake up early after sleeping for 3hrs (i think). Kayden is having a bit of blocked nose, as he snored when he sleep.
This morning, he is irritated as he need to wake up early. He feel feverish... Headache... I dunno whether to bring him to see the doctor but he "seems" OK. We decided to attend the ROM 1st then we will watch and see...
We arrived at Furama Waterfront Hotel and the room is beautiful.
Kayden acts as a receptionist
The ceremony...
After the ceremony, we have a buffet lunch. I feed Kayden with his food. I dunno it's because he is not feeling well or he choke. He vomited again. Sighz... 3rd time in a row... (1st time seasick on Macau ferry, 2nd time carsick). I quickly change him. Then it's phototaking...
Us with the couple. Congrats!
We left early, as Ka Man is also very tired. We went home and 3 of us have a long nap till dinner time. After the nap, Kayden is back to normal, so no doctor visit needed. Luckily!
What a day!




No comments:
Post a Comment