06 Jan 2009
Kayden birthday is coming soooon.... OMG! It's less than a month from now.
We plan to have it at home to order catering and have 2 sessions. Lunch for friends and Dinner for relatives. Both sessions total to about 50 pax. I've shortlist a few caterers.
Caterers:
Top 3 choices-
Chilli Api: $21.80++
Casserole: $15.00++
Neo Garden: $18.99++
Four Seasons: $16.80++
Eatzi $19.88+
Kriston: $22.00++ (10% discount with UOB)
I've quite headache what to choose. My 1st choice is Chilli Api, it's a subsidiary of Chilli Padi. I've try their food and is GOOD! But due to CNY period or it's because the trend of eating Nonya food after watching drama, Little Nonya. They have increase their price and the food selection is fixed. I want their Mee Siam! Sighz...
Casserole is like Indonesia food. I've try their food during one relative house warming. It's nice. But my mum say Nonya food more special... Let me think... Neo Garden just international food lo...
Let me think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment