Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 349: Gift opening & Singapore Tour

17 Jan 2009

It's Saturday again! Kayden receive a gift from Uncle Herbert. I pass it to him to open it.

This is the video of Kayden "opening" the gift:

He just know how to take off the ribbon and push the box around. I've to help him to unwrap it.

I "disturb" him by putting the ribbon on his head and in his palm. Haha... So funny... Enjoy the next video... I'm trying to hold my laughter when i video it.



My Thai colleagues are here for a short holiday. They have start the day shopping at Bugis then Orchard. I planned to meet them at Takashimaya and the rest of my Singapore colleagues.

I left the house with Kayden in stroller, hoping to get a taxi but no available taxi. So i've to walk to the MRT station. Kayden fall asleep on the way there.

When we are on the train, i got these "odd" stares from the aunties and uncles. I can illiterately see bubbles on top of their head wondering what is this girl doing with a baby... Do i've to write "HE IS REALLY MY SON" or "I'm not underage mum" or "I'm married for 3 years!" on my forehead or shirt... Maybe i should be happy that i look young. Haha!

We arrived at Orchard, Takashimaya. Kayden wake up from his nap. He is uncomfortable with the stares from so many strangers. All my colleagues are very happy to see him and hoping to hug him. Too bad! He is in bad mood. We went to dinner place with a "black face" Kayden!




During dinner, Kayden got warm up a bit and is very happy to get all the attention.


My Thai colleague, Phi disturbing his ear loop. Haha...

After dinner, we went o Mount Faber, The Jewel Box.
Kayden "fall in love" with my colleague, TTL. So funny. He just want him to carry him... He got the potential to be a good father!


A 5 mins hug with Uncle Herbert

The last stop, Chinatown!



He fall asleep when we arrived at the crowded street. He is smart! As he know, there are nothing to see...

we left Chinatown at about 12 midnight, i think. Thanks for sending us home...

No comments: