Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 358: 1st day of CNY

26 Jan 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai! It's the 1st day of Chinese New Year!

This is my "mini" buffet at home.



I've dress Kayden in this red singlet, a gift from Aunty April many months ago from Australia. It is customize with the name KAYDEN at the back.



On the car, on the way to my uncle house. When we reach my uncles house, Kayden is so frustrated as he have not taken his afternoon nap. I spend more than 1 hour trying to get him to sleep. But the room is just too bright. I've to change to another room and Kayden fall asleep after a while. Sighz... Should have done it earlier! Ka Man is also super tired as he have not have a good sleep after returning from his night shift.


Sleepy man... Playing with PSP


Pictures with Kayden


Then again, Kayden dun wan his toys. He prefer cheapo 'toy'. A container!


Being the youngest in the family, he is often the centre of attraction!


More pictures with Kayden!

No comments: